If you are an expat living in Thailand, you will, at some point, need a new UK Passport. It may be that your existing one is full or it is close to expiring. In these circumstances, you can either return to the UK, or you can apply for a new UK Passport while in Thailand. In Thailand, it can be a potentially complicated process that involves a trip to Bangkok, but if you want to bypass the headaches and the journey to Bangkok, we process the application for you as an accredited visa company.
We can not only process renewals but also offer a first-time child passport application
What does the British Passport application process involve?
Our objective is always to be as transparent as possible so that you know exactly what you are paying for and what you can expect.
- We will ensure that your application is completed correctly and all documents are included as well as completing any translations on your behalf
- We will submit the application in Bangkok
- We will collect your passport on your behalf
What are the costs? (correct as at 1/1/2020)
- Standard Adult 32-page passport – THB10,000 including service fee
- Jumbo Adult 48-page passport – THB11,000 including service fee
Once you have submitted payment and brought two recent passports photos, we will pay using our credit card.
How can Thai Visa Express Help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK Passport application. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration daily, and we are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.