If you are legally married to your Thai wife, she can apply for a UK Spouse Visa sometimes referred to as a UK Settlement Visa. There are, of course, several restrictions with the most significant being the financial requirements. Assuming that your Thai wife is granted a visa, the initial visa will be for 30 months, which can be extended for a further 30 months if your circumstances remain the same. The UK Spouse Visa can be challenging to obtain and often has a lot riding on the decision being positive.
What Thai Visa Express Do
- We will conduct a review of your immigration case and give you an honest answer about the chances of success
- We will help you complete all the forms correctly as providing inaccurate information is a common reason for applications being declined
- We will ensure that you have all the necessary supporting documentation
- We will arrange the A1 (IELTS) English Test
- We will arrange your X-Rays which are required for TB tests
- We will submit your visa application at the British Embassy in Bangkok
- We will provide ongoing support
- We take all cases on a “no win, no professional fees” basis
How Much Does It Cost?
For an Appendix FM application, the fees start from between £1000 and £1200. A £200 deposit is payable to begin the process with the balance being due once the visa has been issued. The fees are paid to our office in the UK, and you will receive a receipt and a signed contract.
How can Thai Visa Express Help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with any UK visa application in Thailand. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration daily, and we are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.