Naturally, you and your Thai girlfriend or Thai wife will be concerned about the progress of your application for a UK Visa such as a UK Tourist Visa or a UK Settlement Visa. You can check your application online via the UK Visa Status Check page on the VFS Global website.
What information do I need?
- Your case ID number sometimes referred to as the GWF number. You will have received this from the Home office once your application had been received. It is an 8-digit number which may appear as nine if it starts with a 0 which should be excluded
- Your payment reference number which you will have been issued with when you made payment. It will appear in the following format: AG0987654321/555
- Your unique application number which will be 16-digits. It will be clearly referenced on ALL of your correspondence with the Home Office
- Your Biometric Residence Permit Number (for renewals). It is not applicable for a new application, but for renewals, it will be shown on your card. It will be a combination of letters and numbers
- Health Immigration Surcharge Number. As part of the formalities of your applications, you will have been required to pay the NHS Health Surcharge, and on making payment, you will have received a number. It will appear in the following format: IHS987654321
If you are having difficulty locating any of this information, you can ask a member of our team for assistance.
How can Thai Visa Express help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK visa application in Thailand. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration daily, and we are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.