Call us: TH | 0801022328 | 038420313
UK | 02081338059 | 07493269875

Email Us:
Line ID : thaivisaexpress

Posts tagged with ‘Move to England’

  • What is the UK Unmarried Partner Visa?

    By admin_thai on August 1, 2019
    There are many British men living in Thailand with long-term Thai girlfriends or Thai partners but are not legally married. In this instance, the UK Unmarried Partner Visa allows Thai girlfriends to visit or live in the UK with their partner who is a British citizen. The application can be made right here in Thailand and Thai Visa Express can […]