Call us: TH | 0801022328 | 038420313
UK | 02081338059 | 07493269875

Email Us:
Line ID : thaivisaexpress

Posts tagged with ‘UK Residents Card’

  • Biometric Residence Permits (BRP)

    By admin_thai on March 8, 2019
    Any person from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that plans to live in the UK will need to apply for a UK Residence Card. This means that if your Thai wife is planning on going to live in England she will receive one within 30 days of arrival. Sometimes referred to as a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), Thai wives […]