If you have a Thai girlfriend, you will no doubt have experienced a few teething problems along the way! Yes, Thai girls can be a little volatile and jealous, but there are often other reasons that may lead to the issues that you may not encounter with a girl from your home country apoteketgenerisk.com. Here are five of the most common reasons:
- Cultural Misunderstandings– it cannot be overstated that the differences in British and Thai culture are enormous. You will no doubt make some errors, but you should try to get your Thai girlfriend to help you understand what you have done wrong.
- Language Barriers– this usually is because you don’t understand each other properly and things “get lost in translation”.
- Visas– this will affect you more than your girlfriend. Obtaining Thai Visas can be stressful, and she may not appreciate the lengths that you have to go to.
- Money– the old favourite! Thai girls always want more money and will often resort to the most elaborate of lies to pull at your heartstrings. However, often this pressure comes from the family rather than the girl herself.
- Family & Friends Influence– family and friends may be jealous or demand that she should extract more money from you as “this is what they get”. Most of this is untrue and puts considerable strain on your girlfriend too.
What Can You Do About It?
One solution may be to take your Thailand girlfriend to the UK on a UK Tourist Visa. Here she will get the opportunity to see things a little bit more from your point of view and understand some of the things that you experience. Girls that have become a little more westernised tend to be easier to get along with as they have more worldly experiences. It will help to reduce the cultural, language and even family and friends problems.
Talk to Us!
We can assist you with any UK Visa. We can help your Thai girlfriend obtain a UK Tourist Visa as we deal with the British Embassy in Bangkok daily we know what is required. So, if you would like more information, call us on +66 (0)80 102 2328, +66 (0) 38 420 313 or +44 (0) 20 8133 8059, email us on: email@example.com or alternatively contact us via our website.