Call us: TH | 0801022328 | 038420313
UK | 02081338059 | 07493269875

Email Us:
Line ID : thaivisaexpress

Tuberculosis Test – TB Testing For UK Visa Applicants

By Paul Aslett on October 12, 2016 in UK Visa Information Thailand

Tuberculosis Tests For Visa Applicants

You’ll need to have tuberculosis (TB) test if you’re coming to the UK for more than 6 months. If you are coming to the UK to settle then you will require a  tuberculosis test. The tuberculosis test will generally take 1 hour, you will be issued a valid TB free certificate. You must include the TB test certificate with your UK visa application failed to do so will lead to a refusal.

If you are found to have an abnormality you may have to supply a sputum sample ( extracted from your lungs). this will be sent away for analysis & you may be required to have 6 months medication.

Tuberculosis Test – Who Doesn’t Require One

You won’t need a TB test if you are one of the following :

  • you’re a diplomat accredited to the UK
  • you’re a returning UK resident and haven’t been away for more than 2 years
  • you lived for at least 6 months in a country where TB screening is not required by the UK, and you’ve been away from that country for no more than 6 months

All children must see a doctor who’ll decide if they need a chest x-ray. Children under 11 will not normally require to have a chest x-ray levitra cijena.

You must take your child to an approved clinic and complete a health questionnaire. If the clinician decides your child doesn’t have TB they’ll give you a certificate. Include this certificate with your child’s UK visa application with a copy. ensure that when you arrive in the UK you have your certificate in your hand luggage ready for inspection.

Countries where you need a Tuberculosis test for visa applicants to enter the UK – TB Testing 

Tuberculosis tests for visa applicants –  clinics in Thailand – IOM 

How to get a Visa to the UK – Contact Thai Visa Express

Thai visa Express Biometric residence card – BRP – Information

UK Visa for Thai citizens – Read more 

UK student visas from Thailand – how to get a student visa to the UK