UK Tourist Visa – How To Get One
UK tourist visa application & advice .Thai Visa Express offers professional visa consultancy services for Thai citizens looking to apply for a Visa to UK. Whether you’re applying for a UK tourist visa for your Thai girlfriend or looking to bring your Thai partner or wife to your home country, we can help you have a worry-free and cost-effective application. We process UK tourist visa on a daily basis that is why we offer a no visa no professional fee service on all UK Visitor visa applications guaranteed .
Take a look at our Fee Scales for all the relevant costs associated with a Tourist visa to the UK from Thailand. We also process UK Family visit visas which is basically is exactly the same criteria as a tourist visa the applicant must qualify as a family member ( see below) . How to get a UK tourist visa for my Thai girlfriend is a question we get asked daily hopefully below you will find interesting facts & information about applying for UK visas in Thailand . We can assist you to ensure you meet the UK Tourist visa requirements using our knowledge & expertise, we have an excellent track record with united kingdom visa applications.
What Visa Services Do We offer – No Visa No Agents Fee
Thai Visa Express are regulated by the OISC in the UK – we are not a Thai based travel shop offering immigration advice. You are engaging the services of a professional immigration consultancy, we accept payments in the UK , registered UK company, no visa no fee guaranteed.
- No Visa No Professional Fees
- Call us from the UK 020-8133-8059
- Free 30 m consulation
- UK & Thai offices
- OISC registered advisers
- A small deposit engages our professional services
- We pay the visa fee on your behalf
- Completion of all the paperwork
- We complete all the online visa application forms
- Refused a UK visa – we welcome previous refusals
- All translations are included
- Submission & collection service
- Application turn around time is around 4 weeks
- In general it takes the British embassy around 10 working days to process the visa
- All UK visit visas are 6 month multi entry visas
- 1 Year, 2 Year, 5 year are UK visitors visas are available ( subject to qualification)
- Partners can sponsor the UK visitor visa application
- Third party support financial/accommodation is allowed
- A general visitor cannot spend anymore than 6 months out of 12 in the UK
- You can apply for a spouse/fiancee visa in Thailand once the applicant returns to Thailand
UK Family Visit Visa Applications
Our team is composed of UK immigration consultants who have been in the industry for years, providing professional advice for UK visa applicants. Our impressive industry background ensures fast and efficient delivery of UK tourist visa application services. Further information about the UK visa process can be found at UK VAC Bangkok including guidance & processing times for UK Visa applications submitted in Thailand.
Visa Requirements To The UK For My Thai Girlfriend
There are different types of general visitor visa, and a UK tourist visa is just one of them. Whether you are planning to visit a friend or family, or to check a business opportunity or someone in the UK is sponsoring your visit, we can help you identify the right option. Any application to submit a visa at any embassy in Bangkok Thailand can be stressful we can help with any scenario and satisfy UK Visa requirements.
How Long Can I stay In The UK
You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months with a General Visitor visa. And you may also apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period. You generally must only stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years.
How To Qualify For a UK Tourist Visa
You can apply for a general short visit visa to the UK if you’re :
- 18 or over
- Travelling to the UK for a holiday
- You may take a short course of study ( up to 30 days)
- Be able to support yourself during your stay
- You must be able to meet the cost of the onward journey
- In general you should not spend anymore than 6 months out of 12 in the UK
What Can I Not Do On A UK Tourist Visa
- Take any paid or any unpaid work.
- Live in the UK for long periods of time.
- Marry or register a civil partnership.
- Receive any private medical care.
- Have access to any public funds ( Public Funds)
UK Family Visit Visa Requirements
- Spouse or civil partner
- Your spouses or civil partners parents or sibling
- Your child’s spouse or civil partner
- step parents, step children or step siblings
To come to the UK as a child visitor you must :
- Be under 18 years old
- Visiting the UK for no more than 6 months
- Have Made suitable travel arrangements & have adequate accommodation
- Consent from your parents or legal guardian to travel
- Funds to pay for your travel & onward journey
- Must also have funds to support yourself without help from public funds, or you have relatives who can support & accommodate you
There are many different types of short term UK visit visas – or UK Tourist visa available this is just a few examples contact us for further details about visiting the UK for a holiday or a longer stay.
UK Visa Agents Thailand
Our goal as professional visa consultants is to make your visa application as fast and convenient as possible. Travelling to the the UK should be a wonderful experience, but applying for a visa can be challenging. We are here to do the job for you.We make the process simpler that you may focus on preparing for your visit. We will help you prepare the requirements and give you advice and support when the need arises. You may also require a UK settlement visa for your Thai wife if commonly refereed to as a UK Spouse visa.
Apply for a tourist visa to the UK for your Thai girlfriend today Contact us .