UK Visa For A Thai National
Getting Your Thai Wife OR Girlfriend A Visa To the UK
Getting a UK visa for a Thai national can in some cases prove difficult. Before you embark on taking you’re Thai girlfriend to England ensure you cover the visa basics & cover all the angles. Doing you’re homework & reading good information written by professional visa agents is a must, you would use a solicitor to buy a house in the UK so you should consider using a professional immigration consultant, not some Pattaya travel agent claiming hes a visa expert.
Top Reasons Why UK Visitors Visas Get Declined In Thailand
- Lack of supporting documents
- You are unemployed
- You have no real assets & ties to your host country
- No evidence of accommodation on offer in the UK
- You have failed to explain your current circumstances
- No evidence of a relationship with your claimed sponsor
- Insufficient funds you cannot meet the cost of the onward journey
- No previous immigration travel history
- Poor application preparation
Your partner would stand a good chance of getting a visa if she has a stable job or income , they will frown upon bar work as they may believe she is selling her body or she maybe involved in prostitution. Other positives are dependent children,brothers & sisters, assets & ties such as land or a house. These are ties to Thailand & a positive reason for her to return home after her holiday in the UK.
Submission Of The visa UK Application – Biometrics & Fingerprints
- Applications are submitted in person
- Biometrics & fingerprints are taken
- Visa fees are payable online
- You must have a valid appointment
- You may courier the application back to your home
What Supporting evidence Should The UK Sponsor Supply ?
Getting a UK visa for a Thai national what are the basic documents required or what is expected.
- Passport copy
- Financial evidence
- Accommodation evidence
- Call records
- Money transfers
All Of The Above Should Be Submitted As A Minimum Requirement
All of the above should be included being in a subsisting relationship is not a reason for refusal but it can help swing the eco decision your way if he or she thinks you may apply for a UK settlement visa at a later date. Dong the visa application will save you money however trying to address a UK visa refusal later on is far more difficult.
further information on UK Visa applications can be found here :