Call us: 0801022328 | 038420313 | 020 8133 8059 | 07988663646
Email Us:

UK Fiancee Visa – UK Marriage Visa For Thai Fiancee

UK Fiancee Visa – UK Civil Partnership – UK Marriage Visa

A UK Fiancee visa application for your Thai girlfriend or proposed civil partnership can be an extremely difficult process. Its Thai visa Express business to be up to date with the current UK immigration legislation so we can secure your partners UK fiancée/e visa or proposed civil partnership. With immigration rules and policies constantly changing, it’s vital to get your visa application right at the first attempt.UK Fiancee Visa

UK Fiancee Visa – How Does this Visa work ?

  • You must pay the relevant visa application fees
  • Meet the financial requirements
  • Demonstrate that you intend to marry
  • Enter the UK – 6 months visa
  • You must marry within 6 months
  • Once married you extend the visa – 2.5 years
  • A further visa application fee is payable
  • The NHS surcharge is paid once you extend in the UK
  • Your wife can work on this Visa
  • Receive NHS Treatment
  • Must pass the A1 English test requirements
  • Must be TB free
  • Dependents can also apply to settle at the same time

We operate on a no win no agents fees basis – contact us today for free immigration advice.

UK immigration consultancy | UK & Thai Offices| Call from the UK today 0208-133-8059 

Thailand Office 038-420-313| Mobile 080-1022-328| Thai 080-641-6955

Apply For A UK Fiancee Visa In Thailand

This is where our UK Immigration consultants can help. By offering accurate and competent immigration advice, we can help you to identify any issues or concerns with your fiancé/e or Proposed Partner’s application, we are here to answer your questions and assess your particular immigration case. Each UK visa application is judged on its merits and every case is unique. This visa is aimed particularly at people wishing to enter the UK to marry & to switch to another visa category often referred to as a UK spouse visa or a visa to settle in the UK.


UK Visa Requirements Under The fiancé/e Visa Proposed Civil partnership

The fiancé/e visa or proposed civil partnership visa allows the visa applicant permission to come to the UK to marry within 6 months. Once married you can extend your stay & apply for a UK Settlement visa application. Further information on getting a UK Fiancée visa for your Thai partner can be found here UK fiancée Visa Link to add to the UK BA.

How Do You Qualify For A UK fiance/e visa Civil Partnership?

  • A1 English test requirements
  • TB Free
  • Must have met
  • Must Be 18 or over
  • Plan to marry within 6 months
  • Meet the new financial requirements


UK Visa For My Thai Girlfriend – Advice & Assistance

Once you enter the UK & you marry or enter into a civil partnership or a marriage you then extend your stay in the UK this is called further leave to remain, & you are issued a 30 month extension. You can work and have access to the NHS. You may also travel to Europe but you may require a schengen visa Contact US today for a free 30 minute visa consultation; we process UK fiancee visa applications for Thai citizens.

From April 2015 the UK Government may introduce compulsory medical insurance for all settlement visa applications these will be added to the visa application fees. The new immigration health surcharge is now in operation for current fees & further information click below.

Immigration health surcharge information – Click here

Tuberculosis testing for UK visa applications – more about the the TB test in Thailand 

Application forms for a UK visa – Form Vaf4a appendix forms

A1 English testing requirements – book the A1 English test in Thailand