Thinking about a UK passport application Thailand service.If you are thinking of renewing your UK passport here in Thailand then why not take the worry and stress away from applying yourself and enlist the services of a professional accredited visa company to process the application for you.At Thai Visa Express we can renew your British passport for you on your behalf no matter where you live in Thailand. Our charges for providing this service are very reasonable with the added assurance of having an experienced professional company process the passport application for you. As well as renewals we also offer a first-time child passport application service, please contact us for further details on 0801022328/038420313 for more information.
British Passport Renewals – Our Service
At Thai Visa Express to renew a UK passport the service fee is only 5000 THB*. An outline of the service we provide for the fee is detailed below:
- We will submit the passport application for you in Bangkok on your behalf and arrange collection when the passport is ready.
- We will complete the correct passport application forms for you ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- We will provide a list of documents that are needed for the application and translate any Thai documents from Thai to English for free.
- We also offer a fully inclusive service fee package which includes the passport.
- The cost of an Adult standard 32-page passport is 10,000 THB (includes the passport) & our service fee.
- The cost of an Adult jumbo 48-page passport is 11,000 THB (includes the passport) & our service fee.
We are happy to use our credit card to pay for you’re British Passport Renewal ( see above costs).
**Our service fee does not include the passport application fees – You must pay the passport fee charges yourself (see below).
** You will need to provide two photographs as per the UK passport photo requirements.
Passport Renewals Thailand – Guidance
Your application will take at least 3 weeks from when it’s received by Her Majesty’s Passport Office in the UK. Applications may take longer if:
- Her Majesty’s Passport Office needs to ask you for more information or documents.
- The passport photographs you send are rejected.
Important:: It is always advisable to not book any travel arrangements until you have a valid passport. If you need to travel more urgently, you may be able to apply for an Emergency Travel Document.
UK Passport Application Thailand – Costs Involved
You’ll have to pay a fee for your passport and a courier fee of £23.01. The courier fee pays for your passport to be sent securely to the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied for you to collect.
|Passport type||Passport fee||Total to pay (including courier fee)|
|Adult standard 32-page passport||£83.01||£106.01|
|Adult jumbo 48-page passport||£91.00||£114.01|
Fill in a ‘Paying by credit card or debit card’ form for each passport you’re applying for and submit it with your application. Your credit or debit card will be charged in sterling. You can use Mastercard, Visa, Electron, Diners Club and JCB.
UK passport application Thailand – How to apply
- Download the application form.Use the ‘Applying for a passport if you’re outside the UK’ guidance notes to help you to complete the application form.
- Include 2 identical new photos of you (or your child, if it’s a child passport application). Follow the rules about passport photos for your application may be delayed.
- Check which supporting documents you must submit with your application. You must get documents that aren’t in English – including documents showing an address – fully translated by a professional translator.
UK Passport Application Thailand – Apply In Person
You must apply in person. If you’re unable to, someone else can go on your behalf. You must take photo ID with you. Take original supporting documents and a colour photocopy of each one. The original documents will be returned to you. You must also take your current passport with you when you apply, and a full colour photocopy of the entire passport (every page including blank pages). You can’t travel with it after you’ve applied for a new one – but you will be able to keep your existing passport for ID purposes.
British Passport Renewals – Book An Appointment
You’ll need to book an appointment by email. Include your first name and last name and 3 alternative dates and times. You will receive an email confirming your appointment. UK Visa Application Centre The Trendy Office Building, 28th Floor, Sukhumvit Soi13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Email: [email protected]
Renew UK Passports In Thailand – Collect In Person
Your passport will be delivered to the UK Visa Application Centre where you applied – you must collect it in person. They will contact you – using the details on your application form – when your passport is ready to collect. You must bring your existing passport as photo ID. For further help you can contact the UK Passport Advice line on Telephone: +44 (0) 300 222 0000 Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (UK time) Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9am to 5:30pm (UK time)