UK Tourist Visa – How can Thai Visa Express help?
UK tourist visa application & advice. Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK tourist visa application in Thailand. We are regulated by the OISC to give UK immigration advice & assistance, and we specialize in UK visa for Thai nationals. Whether you are applying for a holiday visa for you’re Thai girlfriend, or perhaps looking to bring your Thai partner or wife to your home country on a permanent basis, we can ensure you have a worry-free and cost-effective application if you engage us to process your application.
Once you instruct us to commence work you will be assigned a designated caseworker who will give you a free initial consultation, and further advice as well as completing the visa application forms, and advising you on the documents we will require. We have been successfully been assisting clients with visa applications for 15 years, and we offer a wide range of visa & immigration advice to clients.
What’s included in your visa service?
- Initial review of your immigration case
- Completion of all immigration forms & appendix
- All translations of the relevant documents
- We will book the appointments at VFS Thailand
- Submission of the visa application in Bangkok
- On-going visa support up until your application has been decided by UKVI
- All courier fees, all translations, and our Thai staff will escort the applicant to submit the application
- All cases are taken on a no win no professional fees basis. We take an initial deposit to commence work, once the visa is issued you pay us the balance. If for any reason the visa is declined we will return the documents to the applicant with no further fees to pay
UK Tourist Visa Requirements – For My Thai Girlfriend
There are different classes of general visitor visas, and a UK tourist visa is just one of them. Whether you are planning to visit a friend or family or to check a business opportunity or someone in the UK is sponsoring your visit, we can help you identify the right option. Any application to submit a visa at an embassy in Bangkok Thailand can be stressful we can help with any scenario and satisfy UK Visa requirements.
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa in order to visit the UK
- On a holiday, or to visit family & friends
- to take part in sports or other creative events
- to receive private medical treatment
- Or perhaps for business purpose
Eligibility – What are the general tourist visa requirements?
- Adequate funds for the duration of the proposed visit
- You must also show at the time of the application you have a reason to return this could include employment, assets, and family ties
- You must satisfy the processing visa officer that you can meet the cost of the onward journey
How long can a Thai national stay in the UK?
You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months with a General Visitor visa. And you may also apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period. You generally must only stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years.
Visa categories – which visa do you require?
- Standard UK visitors visa, also known as a general tourist visa
- Family visit visa, this allows you to visit family members in the UK
UK general visitors visa -Visa FAQ
What’s the current processing time for a holiday visa to the UK?
The current processing time in Thailand is around 15 working days from submission.
How much does a general visitors visa cost?
Visit visa 6 months £95, Visit visa 2 years £361, Visit visa 5 years £655, Visit visa 10 years £822
Are all UK holiday visas multi-entry?
All visitors visas are multi-entry, be aware that the visa is valid from the issue date and you must leave the UK before it expires.
How long can a person from Thailand stay in the UK on a visitors visa?
A general visitor should not normally spend any more than 6 months out of any 12 in the UK.
What can I not do on a UK Tourist visa?
Take any paid or any unpaid work, Live in the UK for long periods of time, Receive any private medical care, Have access to any public funds.
Can I sponsor my girlfriend to come to visit the UK?
As the UK sponsor you will be expected to demonstrate that you can fund the holiday, and you have adequate accommodation, and meet the cost of the onward journey (airfares).
Can I marry my girlfriend on a tourist visa in the UK?
Yes, but you will require special permission to marry from the home office.
Can a Thai person work in the UK on a holiday visa?
A Thai national cannot work whilst on a general visitors visa.
Can my Thai spouse visit the UK for a holiday?
Yes, she would apply for a family visitors visa for Thai spouse which allows her to stay in the UK for up to 6 months.
We are a leading UK visa consultancy company. This comes with a commitment to providing you with excellent services to achieve your immigration goals. We constantly update on the latest changes in immigration law to provide you with accurate advice and the necessary guidance in your application process. We understand that a UK tourist visa application can be time-consuming and complicated. Thai Visa Express is here to help you as it is our job is to take away the stress of a visa application through friendly, professional advice and assistance. We have been doing this for a long time and we have a complete understanding of the UK’s immigration law. Why not contact us today to find out if the potential applicant qualifies for a holiday visa to the UK.