Of all the four regions in Thailand, the people from Isaan are the most transient and likely to move in search of work. Isaan girls tend to be a hot topic of discussion in bars and on expat forums, the good, the bad and the ugly – everyone seems to have an opinion ed-hrvatski.com. In reality, how much do you know about people from Isaan other than what you have heard from someone in a bar or read on Thai Visa?
Common Prejudices – The Facts and The Fiction
- Family– the family will always come first. For most Thai people this will be true and is a central part of Thai culture and indeed many other cultures in Asia
- Money– it’s always about money. It isn’t always the case, but it will depend on where you met your Isaan girl. If you met her in a bar, remember her job is all about getting money from foreigners. If she worked in another job, she probably wouldn’t be, so money orientated
- Isaan girls will take care of you– Thai girls, in general, are very good at looking after their men IF the man treats them well and looks after them
- Liars– Losing face plays a large part in Thai culture and Thais will go to great lengths not to lose face. It often includes lying although it is not always for the same reasons that people lie in the West
- Open Minded– Isaan girls are always open to new experiences and are not quick to judge people. They are also prepared to travel and would love to visit the UK
- Loyal– Isaan girls CAN be very loyal, but you need to treat them well first
How can Thai Visa Express Help?
Thai Visa Express is a team of professional immigration consultants who are always ready to assist you with your UK visa application in Thailand. We have over 15 years of experience dealing with UK visas & immigration daily, and we are regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK. We offer a free 30-minute consultation from one of our designated caseworkers, contact us today.